Our mission is to be the strongest possible advocate for you and your family farm.
WHAT WE DO
Combining 80 years of experience in the Agriculture industry to offer you these services.
A program unique to Next Gen Ag where we match the next generation of landowners to the next generation of producers.
We maintain a database of prospective producers and match them to landowners with similar goals and criteria of their family’s farm.
We act as an unbiased 3rd party to help facilitate fair and long term lease arrangements for the benefit of your farm and your landowner-producer relationship.
We offer a flexible flat fee structure that can be paid by the landowner, the producer, or both can share in the cost.
A program to help producers manage the costs in their farm operation and operate more profitably. Producers have the option for a one-time review or an on-going consulting program.
We offer our expertise in other areas such as our young farmer mentoring program, real estate consultation, and facilitating transition of farm operations between non-related parties.
LANDOWNER & PRODUCER WORKSHOPS
We are pleased to offer these upcoming informational workshops containing timely and pertinent information for landowners, producers, retiring farmers, and Ag industry professionals.
Each session will run approximately 45 minutes in length ending with discussion and Q & A. They will be presented by Steve Bohr and Mike Downey of Farm Financial Strategies and Next Generation Ag Advocates. We look forward to providing you this valuable information from our combined 50 years of experience in production agriculture, estate planning/farm transition, farm leasing, and financial consulting.
Please RSVP to email@example.com or 1-800-375-4180 with your workshop or workshops of choice.
We will be using Zoom video conference which is user friendly and no cost to use. An email will be sent to you a few days prior to the workshop with a link granting you easy access to the presentation.
- August 6th, 2019 | Independence, IA
- August 20th, 2019 | North Liberty, IA
- August 22nd, 2019 | Wellsburg, IA
- August 26th, 2019 | Fairfield, IA
- August 27th, 2019 | Dixon, IL
- August 29th, 2019 | Burlington, IA
- September 5th, 2019 | Macomb, IL
- September 10th, 2019 | Milan, IL
- September 12th, 2019 | Altoona, IA
- September 17th, 2019 | Galesburg, IL
- Consolidation in Production Agriculture & our Rural Communities
- Farm Transition Strategies for Retiring Farmers, Landowners & Producers
- Farm Leasing in 2020 for Maximizing Income & Long Term Relationships
- Connecting Retiring Farmers & Landowners to the Next Generation of Producers