Our mission is to connect the next generation of land owners to the next generation of producers.
WHAT WE DO
Combining 80 years of experience in the Agriculture industry to offer you these services.
A program unique to Next Gen Ag where we match the next generation of landowners to the next generation of producers.
We work with both existing and aspiring producers to connect them with retiring farmers and landowners.
We act as an unbiased 3rd party to help facilitate fair and long term lease arrangements for the benefit of your farm and your landowner-producer relationship.
We offer a flexible flat fee structure that can be paid by the landowner, the producer, or both can share in the cost.
A program to help producers manage the costs in their farm operation and operate more profitably. Producers have the option for a one-time review or an on-going consulting program.
We offer our expertise in other areas such as our young farmer mentoring program, real estate consultation, and facilitating transition of farm operations between non-related parties.
LANDOWNER & PRODUCER WORKSHOPS
Please RSVP by emailing Downey@farmestate.com or 319-361-2409. A follow up email will be sent the night before the workshop with a Zoom invitation link to join the day of the workshop.
- August 6th, 2019 | Independence, IA
- August 20th, 2019 | North Liberty, IA
- August 22nd, 2019 | Wellsburg, IA
- August 26th, 2019 | Fairfield, IA
- August 27th, 2019 | Dixon, IL
- August 29th, 2019 | Burlington, IA
- September 5th, 2019 | Macomb, IL
- September 10th, 2019 | Milan, IL
- September 12th, 2019 | Altoona, IA
- September 17th, 2019 | Galesburg, IL
- Consolidation in Production Agriculture & our Rural Communities
- Farm Transition Strategies for Retiring Farmers, Landowners & Producers
- Farm Leasing in 2020 for Maximizing Income & Long Term Relationships
- Connecting Retiring Farmers & Landowners to the Next Generation of Producers